Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Dawn...

This year, when we raise the toast for a ‘Happy New Year’, I would like to spare a thought for…

*Our wildlife who must battle all odds for survival. May 2012 be an easier year for them. Lord, protect them, and their home.

*Those who protect our wilds. Who will ring in the New Year, away from their family in the remotest of forests, without electricity and other basic comforts that we take for granted--for the sake of the tiger..

*To all those dogs-unwanted,unloved,neglected- residing in homes, but not in hearts. And those who must wander outside, without the security and warmth of home.

I work for wildlife, battle to save the tiger and other animals..it maybe said that there is much i 'do' for them. Maybe, i am not to judge, all I can say, as i ring in the New Year, is what the tiger, the wilds 'do' for me. I am what I am today, thanks to them: My work, and all the goodwill that I am fortunate to have, I owe them.

And as we ring in 2012, a new dawn..I want to thank all of you-who made this year--and my life-special. My family, my friends..and other animals :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment